The most advanced security & telematics system for your Vehicle
The StarLine S9 has a whole host of advanced functions & features designed to protect your Vehicle in many ways.
Designed to integrate into the on board CAN data-bus system, the S9 is both easy to use & highly efficient at doing its job.
With built in tilt & shock sensors, plus a dedicated motion sensor, the S9 can detect any unwelcome attempt at gaining entry to the vehicle.
As well as the above intrusion detection sensors, it also has multiple engine immobilisation points to prevent the vehicle from being started, even if a thief were to completely bypass the OEM security system.
On top of these alarm & immobiliser features, the S9 also has real-time Live vehicle tracking & mobile phone App, with alarm trigger notifications.
This means that you can track 24/7, and get notifications of any alarm trigger all from a dedicated App on your mobile phone & Smart watch.
You can even control the system from within the App, including remotely locking & unlocking from a far, while monitoring all vehicle access points.
As such, having the S9 fitted by us will make any thieves job much harder & make your vehicle much less likely to be targeted in the first place, all while keeping operation simple for you.
As standard, the S9 has the following features:
- StarLine App with real-time tracking & alarm control/notifications*
- Door (cab & loadspace) & bonnet protection
- Tilt & dual stage shock sensor (shock sensor is focused on the cab area)
- Multiple analog engine immobilisation points
- Blue dash-mounted status LED
- 2x Bluetooth tags
- 120db siren
- PIN code over-ride via steering wheel buttons (if buttons are present)
- Anti-hijack (only activated upon request.
We can also add the following features if requested…
- Warn away proximity sensor for cab windows, +£105.00
- Additional dual stage shock sensor in rear of loadspace, +£95.00
- Ear-piercing internal siren installed, +£80.00
- Window closure / automation (where available) +£300.00
The StarLine S9 makes use of the following technologies to protect your vehicle…
- Bluetooth, for driver ID tags & use of mobile phone as a tag
- GSM, for remote App control & alarm notifications
- GPS & GLONASS satellite positioning hardware
- Multiple CAN-bus integration points for switch pin code & much more
*Whilst there is no subscription charge for the App, tracking or alarm control/notifications, the customer is responsible for the upkeep of the SIM card fitted inside the security system. A PAYG SIM card is ideal, with £30.00 credit lasting approximately a year, depending on usage.