Lehane Automotive LTD Terms of Service
- Keys come with a 3-month warranty (we reserve the right to refuse to replace/repair any key with visible neglect or water damage.)
- We reserve the right (in our sole and absolute discretion) to refuse to provide locksmith services to yourself.
- We reserve the right to request deposits or payments in full for any work/ parts prior to conformation of booking.
- We may request certain information from yourself prior to commencing the locksmith services (for example proof of your identity and/or proof that you are entitled to authorise the carrying out of the locksmith services on the vehicle) in the event that you are unable/unwilling to provide such information to us we may refuse to provide the locksmith services to you for security purposes.
- We will make every effort to complete the service within a reasonable period of time. However, the timing will depend on the nature and extent of the job required. We shall not be liable for (i) delays caused by; or (ii) failure to meet any of our obligations under this contract because of events or circumstances outside of our control.
- We may require certain information from yourself at the time you contact us regarding the nature of the services you require in order for us to provide you with an estimate or quote. However, if you do/did not provide us with complete and correct information, the services may take longer to complete therefore we may need to charge you additional sums to cover any extra labour and/or materials that are required.
- We will not be held liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, charges or expenses caused to you or anyone else resulting from our delay in arrival or non-attendance.
- We shall not be held liable for the loss of any vehicle settings, codes etc due to work carried out, These will remain your sole responsibility.
- Our call-out rate is fixed at £120.00 (including the first hour of labour/diagnostics) Within a 15 mile radius, A charge of £5 per mile will incur therefore after. Any additional hours will be charged at £70.00 per hour (unless otherwise discussed and agreed prior).
- We reserve the right to charge our call-out (inc first hour) charge for no shows or damaged vehicle (or anything else out of our control and not discussed prior) stopping us from carrying out our services.
- We guarantee our work for a period of 3 months following completion; however, our guarantee shall not apply in the event any damage or fault is caused by (i) yours or any other person’s misuse or neglect or (ii) fair wear + tear in accordance with (i) and (ii) in the unlikely event that there is any defect with the service provided please (a) contact us and tell us as soon as reasonably possible; (b) please give us a reasonable opportunity to repair or fix any defect and (c) we will make every effort to repair or fix the defect as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you. If you cancel your appointment less than 7 days before it is scheduled to take place, you will be subject to a fee of £50.00
- To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide cancellation notice at least 7 days prior to your appointment.
By accessing the website at https://lehaneautos.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lehane Automotive LTD’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lehane Automotive LTD’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lehane Automotive LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lehane Automotive LTD’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lehane Automotive LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Lehane Automotive LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lehane Automotive LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lehane Automotive LTD’s website, even if Lehane Automotive LTD or a Lehane Automotive LTD authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Lehane Automotive LTD’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lehane Automotive LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lehane Automotive LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lehane Automotive LTD does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Lehane Automotive LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lehane Automotive LTD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Lehane Automotive LTD may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.